4 Replies

I gave birth to my first child at KKH in 2020 and it was fine. Honestly, the experience I had was not wow or anything, imo their facilities esp bathrooms seriously need an upgrade. It is however the hospital you wanna be at if any complication arises. I decided to go NUH for 2nd pregnancy, and personally feel that the birth experience was way better + facilities are modern and clean.

just gave birth at KKH about a week ago. overall experience was pretty fine.. the nurses and staff were very friendly and approachable. the only thing that i disliked was that there were plenty of students in training (i think?) so most of the time there were ppl going in and out of my room so it felt like there werent much privacy. but thats abt it 😊

I give birth both my kids in kkh. So far so good. Just if u don't mind u don't have a fix doctor and there might be training doctor around u when u give birth.

They are caring and we feel loved. The nurses and doctors are attentive. My second one will be there as well. Due soon 🥰

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles