3 Replies

It's great that you're considering a VBAC after two C-sections. Many women successfully have VBACs, but it's important to weigh the risks and benefits with your healthcare provider. Here are some tips and advice for your situation: 1. Consult with a healthcare provider experienced in VBACs: Find a doctor or midwife who is supportive of your decision and has experience with VBAC after two C-sections. They can provide you with personalized advice and guidance. 2. Educate yourself: Learn about the benefits and risks of VBAC, understand the factors that can increase or decrease the success rate, and prepare yourself mentally and physically for the process. 3. Stay healthy: Maintain a healthy lifestyle during your pregnancy, eat nutritious foods, stay active with your doctor's approval, and attend prenatal appointments regularly to monitor your progress. 4. Surround yourself with support: Talk to other mothers who have had successful VBACs, join support groups, and seek emotional support from your partner, family, and friends. 5. Be prepared for different outcomes: While aiming for a VBAC is great, it's essential to have a flexible birth plan in case a C-section becomes necessary for your safety or the safety of your baby. Remember, every woman's situation is unique, so it's crucial to make decisions based on what's best for you and your baby. Good luck with your VBAC journey, and I hope everything goes smoothly for you. https://invl.io/cll6she

Hi Mummy! Thank you for sharing ur experience and congratulations on ur success and new bundle of joy! I had a natural birth for my 1st child. My 2nd was a breech baby and my 3rd was emergency as i had bleeding and they suggest to just go for csect since its alr at full term and my last delivery was a csect. No pain on csect scar so far except for pelvic pain. My baby's head is now engaged n so i thought i should give it a try.. but docs were against it.. sad..

thanks for sharing! I understand where you're coming from... especially since you've done natural birth before. technically you should be the more suitable candidate to consider for VBAC cos you're not considered 'first time birth' however it surely is riskier as the number of csec increases.. If I'm not wrong my gyne did mention after 3 csecs he wouldn't consider for natural birth. regardless your choice, I do wish for a smooth delivery, a healthy baby and a speedy recovery for you!

I had a successful vbac and a smooth delivery on Jun 3! I've gone through 1 csec due to breech baby. what was your reason for the past 2 csec? I guess overall 2 main things to monitor during labour; 1 is fetal heartbeat 2 is risk of scar rapture if you do feel any pain on your csec scar be sure to let your gyne know.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles