I am at 38weeks today. Any vbac mums out there can advise?

Hi.. anyone has gone through vbac after 2 csect? Docs are against it due to risk,etc. Well, to me, surgery has risk too! So m trying my best to have a vbac. I have postponed my surgery to a slughtly later date. My last csect was 2.5yrs ago. Anyone can advise or share experience?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Mummy! Thank you for sharing ur experience and congratulations on ur success and new bundle of joy! I had a natural birth for my 1st child. My 2nd was a breech baby and my 3rd was emergency as i had bleeding and they suggest to just go for csect since its alr at full term and my last delivery was a csect. No pain on csect scar so far except for pelvic pain. My baby's head is now engaged n so i thought i should give it a try.. but docs were against it.. sad..

Read more

I had a successful vbac and a smooth delivery on Jun 3! I've gone through 1 csec due to breech baby. what was your reason for the past 2 csec? I guess overall 2 main things to monitor during labour; 1 is fetal heartbeat 2 is risk of scar rapture if you do feel any pain on your csec scar be sure to let your gyne know.

Read more