Covid while caring for LO

Anyone has experience caring for LO while you are c+? My husband and I just tested positive and we are worried for our LO as he is only 2mo☹️

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my husband tested COVID+ first then the baby (1.5 months old then) then me after caring for the baby. sadly, baby got high fever (39-40 degrees) & admitted to KKH for 5 days. it was very tiring, with myself being weak and body aches etc and still breastfeeding & caring for a crying baby. we tried isolation, we tried masking, everything but unfortunately the invisible virus attacks anyone and everyone :( in case of anything, please bring baby to KKH as as soon as fever sets in (37.5 degrees)

Read more
7mo trước

oh dear, hope everything is fine now!! thank u for sharing! for now baby is still fine and well 🤞🏼🤞🏼 Thus we do not want to test him which may cause discomfort

if you both are the main caregiver and have no alternative in care arrangements, wear a mask and don't kiss baby

7mo trước

yeap that’s what we have been doing - sanitizing and washing our hands frequently and putting on mask. Have you encountered this situation before?