4 Replies

I initially thought it was just my baby. But turns out to be more common than I thought. My boy often gets gassy and is always fussing. Our paediatrician reassured us that it was nothing to worry about though. We just learned to deal with it over time. Cuddling, carrying and sometimes a pacifier really helps (something we didn’t want to give him but finally caved). The psychology behind pacifiers is that the sucking motion soothes and gives babies great comfort. But we only give it when it’s absolutely necessary so that it won’t be difficult to wean him off. Really hope that helps. Not to worry as in most cases, it’s a phase. If you are really concerned, do consult your paediatrician.

thank you dear for the assurance. yes initially i also thought my baby was the only one. we seen many PDs and they said its just phase, it will pass. i’m glad it’s over for you!! 😊

Mine was like that past 2 weeks (week 6-7) and I assumed it is colic. Changed to gentler milk powder and she gradually fuss less (later afternoon/evening fussiness) as opposed to whole day. She is also napping longer and better now. I have read that fussiness peaks at week 6, hope this is just a temporary state for you.

hi do u have a pic of it? there’s 2 types and idk which is the correct one

Same. We figured the baby is overtired, if baby doesn't sleep enough then they are fussing all day. That's why we spend long time putting baby to sleep and increased dose of milk

thank u! will keep this in mind hopefully this fussy phase will be over soon

This

Yes it is, read that such powder are like that. I now make the milk warmer and swirl harder and longer.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles