Hi moms, curious lang:

Ano mas okay sa inyo, online shopping ba o in-person shopping?

10 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Great question mommy! I think it really depends on the mood and the situation. Online shopping is super convenient, especially when you’re busy or need something quick. You can browse at your own pace and even find great deals. But there’s something special about in-person shopping, too—getting to see and feel the items before you buy, plus the fun of exploring stores! For me, it’s a mix of both depending on what I need. How about kaya fellow mommies here, what do you prefer po? 😊🛍️

Đọc thêm

Hi mommy! Online shopping is such a lifesaver po lalo na when you’re busy or hunting for something special. It’s great to take your time browsing from the comfort of your home and sometimes score amazing deals pa. But there’s something really special about shopping in person pa rin—getting to see and feel the items just adds a whole different experience, and exploring stores can be a lot of fun!

Đọc thêm

Online shopping is super handy, especially when you're short on time or looking for something specific. You can take your time browsing and often snag some great deals. On the other hand, in-person shopping has its charm—getting to see and touch the items can make a big difference, plus it’s fun to explore stores! Personally, I enjoy a mix of both mommy! :)

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

online nlng mas convenient at mas mdmng choices at brand. compared sa shop mismo, onti lng pagpipilian tapos ang mahal pa. disadvantages nga lang sa online is pag scammer ang seller, papadalhan ka ng nd nman un ang inorder mo. mdm sa lazadang scammers kya shopee nlng ako.😅

Para sa akin, mas okay ang online shopping dahil mas convenient at madaling maghanap ng mga produkto. Pero may charm din ang in-person shopping, lalo na kung gusto mong makita at mahawakan ang mga item bago bumili. Depende talaga sa sitwasyon at sa kung anong mas gusto mo.

mas ok sakin online, kasi hindi kana pagod maglalakad, dikana tatag sa byahe , atleast pag online asa bahay ka lang . dadalhin narin sayo magbabayad ka nalang😅

For me po..depends po sa pangangailangan niyo..may times na too risky any online shopping for scammers..at ang in person shopping since preggy tayo at malayo ung area..

If you have so much time, prefer to go physical shopping.

For me both are good

Thành viên VIP

I prefer both po