Ano mas accurate - ear or forehead digital thermometer?

4 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

According to a study, temperature readings vary depending on which one you use, and you need an accurate body temperature to determine if a fever is present. In general, digital thermometer offers a number of advantages over glass thermometers. On the other hand, ear measurements are gentle, easy and fast, and preferred by many parents. However, the temperature often varies between readings, leading to the misconception that ear thermometers are inaccurate. It is advised that the child is sitting still before taking a reading.

Đọc thêm

I've never encountered a digital forehead thermometer, so I'd say ear digital thermometer. Honestly, though, you have to be careful with the accuracy of those. Make sure you clean your kids' ears before using because sometimes drainage and earwax can interfere with the readings.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15416)

My baby's pedia said rectal thermometer is the most accurate, followed by ear thermometer. We are currently using Braun ear thermometer.