4 Các câu trả lời

VIP Member

Hello. I hope I can impliment that too on my child. When did you start validating your childs emotions? Your doing a good job momsh. Continue defending your childs right to express feelings. Siguro you can explain sa parents mo in a scientific way, like "studies shows that traditional parenting is blah-blah-blah", show proofs na rin from Drs or Parenting Coaches from IG etc, para they don't feel attacked.

That's really nice. My daughter is almost 2 na, she's talking already. She can make-face with different basic emotions, but I haven't tried narrating what she's feeling when she's feeling it or when I'm feeling it kaya I don't really know if she truly understands them. Minsan if she sees I'm angry she just laughs 🤣 And If I pretend to be crying to make her stop hitting (gigil moments) me sometimes she'd cry as if she's the one who got hurt or try to hit me even more 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣 I think I should start narrating what we're feeling too, so she can't just make a face out of it, but can use it to express what she's feeling. Thank you for the Tips ❤️ Appreciate it ❤️

VIP Member

You are doing a good job then mom! Keep it up po..

Great job on breaking generational trauma!

break the cycle 💓 ur doing good

Câu hỏi phổ biến