Ano nga ba ang salitang pagod sa isang Ina?

Ako nga pala si Momshie Ange... a mother of an 18-month-old little boy named Deon and a wife of a working and business owner Dad too. People know me as a person who wears different shoes. In short kuracha, busybee or madaming ganap sa buhay. And yes I couldn’t deny that. Besides being a full-time mom I am a government employee, working as a project manager, teacher by profession, who happens to be a youth volunteer, events host, voice artist, content creator and marketing manager too. And just recently I became an online seller and a business owner. If you were wondering how I make these things happen, I’m a little unsure sometimes but every time I get to see my son’s face, feel the warmth of his love, hear his sweet voice expressing his happiness seeing us his parents I remember why I make things happen... why we aspire more and do more. It’s my biggest why and it’s because of him and my family. I know at times, we feel anxious, frustrated and even tired of everything. Iyong tipong gusto mo nalang umiyak, kasi napapagod ka na... kasi parang hindi mo na kaya. Lalo na pag may failures, misfortunes and the like. But one thing’s for sure mommy, these are just little parts of a beautiful masterpiece that we’re about to create. A masterpiece that requires a lot patience, sacrifices, passion and commitment. A direction that will develop you not only as a mom but as a person. In a span of a year, napakarami ko ng natutunan bilang isang ina. But I know, there are still a lot more coming my way, our way. Kaya we have to be ready, to become stronger, and better... each and every single day. With God as my source of strength and wisdom, and my family as my inspiration I know whatever lies ahead entails the best of times.

Ano nga ba ang salitang pagod sa isang Ina?
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Cute, keep hustling ! Keep grinding

3y trước

Thank you so much 🙏🏻