Watch Your Attitude!!!

Akala ko sa FB lang maraming toxic,. I used to be so excited whenever I used this app, pero toxic people keep entering. Yes, pregnant women are supposedly emotional and has mood swing pero diba being pregnant should keep Us reminding na being positive is a must. We all have ONE GOAL! BEING A GOOD MOM AND HAVE A HEALTHY BABIES. Lets help each other and Judgements won't help. Being polite is not that easy to those who can't even be nice to themselves but our judgement doesn't help them and bring negativity to everyone. If you don't want to see other's flaws and out of nowhere questions or post. We all have options, just click the three-pointed-liked at the right side of each post. Please! Just Shut up if you can't even be nice. Spread the Love everyone, We are supposed to be the role model of our Little One ❤️

7 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

You can't expect everyone to have the same attitude as you. Magkakaiba ang tao. And please be specific, diko gets yung rant mo about judgment ng ibang mommies. Once you post something publicly, you are allowing them to say their opinions. So bakit kayo magagalit kung may mga nanay na prangka sumagot? If ayaw nyo sa comment nila, then block them. As easy as 1,2,3. Marami rin kasing post na common sense lang ang kailangan. You can't please everyone. Lahat tayo nakakatanggap ng harsh comments. Wag mo kasing damdamin para di ka ma stress. Ikaw ang may hawak sa buhay mo.

Đọc thêm
5y trước

Very well said. Cocomment pa sana ko pero nasabi mo na ung gusto kong sabihin😊

I am one of those who report, block and move on but dear you can't expect everyone to keep calm reading posts like that. You can't expect everyone to shut up when you can clearly see others purposely triggering moms here. Especially those who are going through some things like losing their LO or having a hard time having one. Now it's YOU who's being insensitive.

Đọc thêm
5y trước

Ah ok. Sorry for the interruption. Go ahead mamsh. 😂

Ako nga nablock na eh hahaha... I dont know. Nagsabi lang naman ako ng saloobin ko at hindi naman ako gumamit ng harsh words. Gusto kasi ng ibang mommy dito na kapag nagpost sila eh sasang-ayunan ang mga post nila. Hindi ko naman kinalaban o hindi ako nagsalita ng negative pero block agad ako? Hahaha.

Đọc thêm

So paano naman yung mga makakapal ang mukha na nagsasabing gusto magpalaglag, yung mga nagsasabing hindi nila mahal anak nila?.Sila yung toxic, masisisi mo ba kung mabwisit yung ibang nanay na magalit at mastress dito? Karespe respeto ba kasi yung post?

5y trước

True..d nman to apps para mag pa abort. Ka bwesit lang

Thành viên VIP

Agreed 👏👌

Thành viên VIP

No, no.

Agree with you sis..