My fighter baby💜

After 196 doses of progesterone, 4 doses of dexamethasone, 4 months of complete bedrest, Finally, our little fighter was born last April 17 via CS delivery. She weighs 3.2kg, such a big baby. (mana sa mommy) A day after delivery, her respiration went fast up to 95 rpm and heart rate went slow. She was diagnosed with pneumonia and was even swabbed for COVID-19. Fortunately, the result came out negative. Many attempts of IV insertion and laboratory test were done. Every 30 mins of VS monitoring to check her oxygen level. Hindi biro ang takot ko ng mga panahong yun. Sleepless nights kung sleepless nights talaga. I cried silently every night. But I know that our baby was born fighter. Sa dami ba naman ng pinagdaanan niya. And my faith in God is much stronger than my fear.. After 6 days of hospital stay, Finally were home and my baby's out of danger. Thank you everyone for your prayers. This journey was not easy, but we made it dahil sa mga taong nakapaligid sa amin. And to Baby Ellie, Thank you for fighting! I love you. 💜 To more sleepless nights with you.

My fighter baby💜
2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Hi baby...😍