Hit back?

Would you advice/ teach your kid to hit back in school if somebody hit them?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

well it depends. if you are provoke or being bullied. nothing wrong to self defense. there was a situation i witness. someones old child like age 7 wanted to play with my girl . back then she was 3.... but my girl wants to be on her own.... but the kid insist.. and followed her everywhere... making funny faces and even provoked her... knowing my girl i know she is irritated but.. she kept her fist well.... bcos she doesnt know the kid personally.... but after a few mins... they we on the 2nd level of the playground... and the kid nudge her once... and push her to the edge again... all this happening when the parent is busy not watching the kid and was on the fone.... my girl almost fall on her back from the 2nd lvl .. but lucky for her fast responds.... she manage to grab hold of the pole.... from wer i was sitted.... i shouted her name.. and the kid immediately panicked.... then i confronted the father... and i was heavyily pregnant, hormones all raging.... and in situation like this.... i ask my girl why she kept mum all times... for a 3 yr old she told me she cant be bother and just wanted to play on her own.... and she added the boy is too much to push her... so i told her... if another time these kind of things happens... and mummy is not arnd.... u better protect urself... and i think it is never wrong... especially when an old boy tries to be funny.... this experience shook me... but my girl is one tough cookie GET SOMEONE YOUR SAME SIZE😡

Read more

My girl got slapped by her classmate at school. We talked to teacher but it is not very helpful as that girl is teacher’s favourite. I was told she bully many peoples in the class but always when Teachers are not around that why nothing much was done: given that she is always very well behaving in front of the adults. Instead telling my girls to hit back, I teach them this 5 methods. 1. Look straight at the bully and question loudly to get the attention of others. 2. Warn her not to do that anymore and quick walk away. I told her not to hit back if she does (in our case) she might be the bully in the teacher’s eyes. 3. Tell her Friend(s) about the bully so that people can help her or even keep an eye on her to be her witness to tell teacher. *Remember to tell your kids to tell people be it Friend or teacher or other adults. if you tell her to tell teacher what if teacher is not around? She will be left helpless again. * 4. Tell an adult immediately when she is home. 5. Avoid playing with the bully or stay in the same place with the bully alone until she see improvement in the bully behaviours. Hope it helps. :-).

Read more

pointing out to the teacher definitely works for younger kids. the problem is when you child is a bit more older and gets bullied in the school. it gets tricky at that point. best is advice to your child is to avoid kids who are violet and yes pointing it out to the teachers.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-40141)

Thành viên VIP

no. i will ask my kid to sound out. it is important for them to move away, seek help from adult

Not really. It is best to point it out to a teacher.