Goat’s milk or cow’s milk formula?

Hi all! Able to reccomend me formula that is gentle for 1month old? Is karihome ok? How about natureone? Baby rejected enfamil tho! Wanted to supplement her so i can wean off EBM as its taking a toll on my mental health!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle, especially when it comes to finding the right formula for your little one. It's so important for both you and your baby to feel comfortable and happy. Firstly, it's great that you're exploring options like Karihome and NatureOne. Karihome is a goat's milk formula and tends to be gentler on some babies' tummies due to its smaller fat globules and different protein structure compared to cow's milk formula. This can sometimes make it easier to digest. NatureOne, on the other hand, is an organic cow's milk formula. It’s known for being gentle and having fewer artificial additives, which can be beneficial for sensitive babies. Since your baby rejected Enfamil, it might be worth giving Karihome a try first, as goat's milk formulas are often recommended for babies who have issues with cow's milk-based formulas. Additionally, since you're considering weaning off expressed breast milk (EBM) due to your mental health, a good quality breast pump might help ease the process. You can check out this breast pump [here](https://invl.io/cll7h6h) to make pumping more manageable. Remember, every baby is different, so it might take a bit of trial and error to find the perfect formula. Also, don't hesitate to consult with your pediatrician before making a switch to ensure it's the best choice for your baby's needs. You're doing an amazing job, and taking care of your mental health is just as important as taking care of your baby. Good luck with the transition! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Hi! My first child was on karihome stage 1 to 3. She has no colic at all, poopoo well. So I'm giving my 2nd child karihome too. Currently 1mth+, breastfeed and top up with karihome.

4mo trước

Thankyou! Will check it out!

Nan Optipro/SupremePro HA were what my bb was drinking since birth in the hospital nursery

4mo trước

yes, peeing and pooing in healthy and regular intervals. no issues at all.

How about Nan?

4mo trước

Yup, I’m giving Nan Optipro. HA if mummy/baby has any allergies.