Baby crying nonstop from 7pm to 12am

Hi, my 6 weeks old baby always cry from 7pm to 12am everyday for almost a week. No matter what we do (pat him, rock him, carry him walking around the house, sing song etc) he just can't stop crying. Yesterday i finally snapped and yelled at him bcz I really don't know what he wants with all these crying. Any mummy facing the same issue and how do u solve this?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi dear, my baby is 2 months old yesterday and day before she was doing the same, we went to nuh A&E, dr checked everything and said no problem But maybe it’s colic, so gave ridwind and it helped her, she doesn’t cry much now She was crying in a way that she is in pain Not the milk cry, not the sleeping cry but really pain cry I hope you can try to find out the type of his cry and/or try giving ridwind and see if it helps then you can know for sure it’s gas FYI I normally do tummy massage, tummy exercise, feet reflexology/massage, apply telon oil to my baby and yet she had so much gas that is inside her So better to give medicine to help babies coz the only way to communicate is by crying

Read more
12mo trước

thanks mummy, will try our best to take care of him. hope he gets over this phase soon. u do take care too.