1 Replies

Hello Mummy! I had it March this year similar to you, all the symptoms, as for me the symptoms will only be gone once i had the procedure done in KKH. I walk in to O&G 24hrs clinic to get myself admitted and do the procedure, it is ard 3-4 days. There will be a few options for you to choose from which the doc will advise to you. Subsequently, some ppl might feel uncomfortable and will wait for it naturally but then only time will tell. Hope all is well on you. Stay strong🫶

my hcg still shows Positive pregnant. i was in denial back then, untill i was fully ready to admit myself to the hosp & do the procedure. my doc from KKH scheduled me 3 weeks aft the procedure for check up to ensure that the blood cloths from the previous pregnancy is out. If it still shows positive meaning the blood clots is still there & they will need to schedule for cleanse. Mine was ok after 3 weeks, all cleared. thats what according to my previous experience. Might want to consult again & see what's best for you once ready! 😊

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles