19 months n still not talking many words n Not speaking in sentences . Should I be worried ?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hear hear mommy. My li'l domina is 1 year and 8 months old today yet she utters few words pa lang like bye bye, mama may, dad. Actually, I'm making a conversation with her by putting some words on her mouth. Nag start lang nadapa and crawl 'ung li'l domina ko when she's 6months old. 1 year and 3mos old na rin siya when she started walking without support. Iba-iba naman 'ung milestones ng babies. Let's just trust the process. Our little ones shine in their own way and in their own time. 😊

Read more

Nothing to worry. My son is 22 months. Still saying only few words like mummy, hai, bye etc... Sometimes he is trying to talk in new funny unknown language, without any meaning. It's all part of learning. Try to talk more with ur lo. Tell him stories, so slowly ur toddler will try to imitate ur words. If possible, expose to more kids for example take ur lo to park so by observing others ur baby will learn more.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

don't worry about it! Some kids take a slightly longer time to express themselves better! I would say start exposing your LO to more proper words and sentences! It will help and benefit them

Read more