Tummy

18weeks preggy here pero hindi halata kasi parang busog lang ako. Worried lang ako kasi laging masakit balakang ko eh okay naman result ng urine ko wala akong UTI lagi din tumitigas pabang puson ko. Okay lang po kaya yun? Naeexperience nyo din po ba yun?

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

May pic po ako ng 18weeks tummy and pakibasa po ito, u r experiencing back ache👇🏼 Your back aches Something else you may be feeling right now: back pain. Your growing uterus shifts your center of gravity — which means your lower back is pulled forward while your abdomen is thrust out — good for tipping off the guy who got the last seat on the bus that you're pregnant, bad for your back muscles. Couple that with the changes that the pregnancy hormone relaxin is instituting — namely relaxing all your ligaments, including those that attach your pelvic bones to your spine, and loosening joints — and that leaves you with backaches and pains, not to mention a shifting posture. Reduce pain by using a foot rest to elevate your feet slightly when sitting. When standing, place one foot on a low stool when possible to take some pressure off your lower back. A long, warm bath can also do wonders. And if your back pain just won't quit, be sure to talk to your practitioner.

Đọc thêm
Post reply image
4y trước

Thank you for the info po.

Yes mummy ganyan din ako nung una and the result is i have low lying placenta. Kaya iwas muna mag lakad lakad at magbuhat

4y trước

Yan din po sabi saken as per my ob nakalimutan ko po kasing itanung if masama po ba pag ganun? And it is dangerous for my baby?