Baby recovered from Covid

My 14 mths old baby just recovered from Covid a week ago and he doesn't seems to eat as much as before, has been having rice, vege, meat etc for his daily meal. Now only to eat a few bites, and mostly drink milk and water. Does it affect his appetite, is there a possibility of him lossing his taste bud due to Covid? Will he regain his taste bud? If yes how long it will take to regain it? For now what I can give him for nutrients? #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi hi! My boy had Covid around 2.5months..I’m not sure if all babies are the same, but I guess recovering from any form of illness will make them groggy, picky and a little angsty still. My boy’s appetite and even sleep was affected, thus we can only encourage him to stomach more milk for this period after recovery. Milk will be the most easiest on their tummies and prevent dehydration, while also supplying them with adequate nutrients they might need to develop well. I’m not very sure when to encourage more solid intake again as my boy hasn’t gotten to that stage yet ☺️

Read more
Influencer của TAP

🙏💕