C section 10months ago, want to find a gynaecologist to check on

10months ago I had c section. Maybe I not rest well during confinement period, my lochia seems last for 2months at that time. Why I didn't ask my doctor at the time? I did mentioned, but I guess both the doctor and me more focused on the unhealed and infected wound at the time. And my doctor is a famous doctor, usually very busy and rushing. Seems give birth will really make women become dump. I just realized so many thing. My friend mentioned after delivery doctor will do pap smear, but my doctor didn't do it for me. These few month I found menstruation last longer than before pregnant, and sometimes I felt the wound. I am not sure how is my womb recovery. I would like to find a good gynaecologist to check on it, and hopefully the doctor is experienced and won't need to rush. I need your advice, which doctor is better?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Adrian Woodworth! My mom had two Csect and the first Dr gave her alot of problems after her Csect, she had bleeding on her wound after 1month and didn’t clean well during sewing. Second dr, she went to Dr Adrian and she mentioned he did a good job. No complications after surgery. My baby was delivered by him as well but mine was natural. 😊

Read more