My 1 year and 3 month old baby kisses everyone on the lips in gatherings. How can i avoid worrying about him baka mahawa?

5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

When you're out especially on crowded places, avoid any physical contact na lang between your baby and other people. Since a little over a year pa lang naman sya, just carry him/her para hindi sya mgkaroon ng chance to kiss just anyone. Then habang lumalaki sya, train her to stop kissing other people.

Đọc thêm

Kissing on the lips is really kinda risky health-wise. I'd teach him to hug or high-5 (and wash hands regularly) instead. Kisses on the cheek are somehow safer, and of course, there's the classic beautiful eyes + flying kiss combo!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14301)

We're teaching our daughter to "bless/mano". It's a nice way to show respect to elders without worrying about possible virus my child can get.

Biruin mo lang yung mga kamaganak mo sis sabihin mo sa pisngi lang po ang kiss ka baby :)