Working mummies who are always on the go, how do you store your ebm? cos ice packs usually can only last for 4 to 5 hours, by the time reach home after 9 hours, ice would have melted. Can the milk still be used? TIA

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As long as the ice is still cold and can keep the milk cold, it should not be a problem. Use more ice packs so that ice packs keep each other cool for longer periods! What I do is I will have 2 500g ice packs ($2 each, Daiso) for the front and back then squeeze in little cuttable 50g ice packs ($2 for 6, Daiso) in between the milk. Another alternative is to get the fridge-to-go that can last you for 12 hours. I couldn't convince myself to spend the $79.90 and it's bulky and heavy. Something like this would do as well. Just have more ice packs and see what works for you.

Read more
Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-802)

thanks