Where can I get cheap and good baby walker?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Think twice before you buy a walker. We offer a walker to a toddler who can sit and trying to standup, say around 9 or 10 months old. And in no time, when he turns 1, he will walk without any support. So do you really want to invest some $150 just for 3 months? On the other side, there are benefits of a walker, especially when you are a at-home mom. You can put your lo securely in walker do your chores; you don't have to keep watching and worrying that he might fell down while trying to stand up or pulling something. The best thing is to get some pre-loved walker from gumtree or carousell; anyhow, it is only a temporary usage.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Carousell :) if you don't mind preloved. It's good condition and very cheap. Brand new good one cause about $80-$100+ and i feel not worth it, as it's not good to let your baby sit inside whole day also. And it's only for a few months only and after baby walk, no use already. If not you can go TPY Kiddy palace, very big, full of different types of walker.

Read more

based on what the neonatal physiotherapist at sgh told me, it's best not to let your child be in a walker because 1. it hinders the development of walking. they will be more prone to tip toeing rather than bearing their weight on their heels. 2. their weight will be on their groin and this causes pain at their groin area.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

Can try to get a pre loved as they will only use it for a short period. Personally I do not encourage walker as I find it dangerous without supervision. Baby gets access to every corner of the house. Given their curious personality, they will just grab or pull whatever they can see or reach.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-7663)

Read before an article that walkers are not recommended as it may injure your babies when they start to walk too quickly and increase acceleration. Be careful when using walkers.

If you don't mind can get 2nd hand baby walker from Corousell or gumtree! To me walker won't be using long so don't have to waste money here.

Can try out at Kiddy Palace many reasonable price walker can find there, or try at baby fair is coming soon!

Try carousell, and fb groups like preloved baby goods if u don't mind preloved items..

Thành viên VIP

Carousell or pre loved baby goods. Agree that brand new walker not Super worth it