Where can I buy cheap and nice goody bag for my children's birthday party in childcare centre? Thanks.

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

REACH OUT ON GOOGLE ( FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY ) TRUSTED SCHOOL GRADES HACKER HIRE, AND THE KEY TO YOUR SUCCESSFUL BITCOIN/CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY ..COTACT FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY TODAY FOR ASSISTANCE OKAY. CONTACT THEM VIA EMAIL: FOLKWINEXPERTRECOVERY @ TECH-CENTER.COM OR WHATSAPP: +1(769)-280-0965 TELEGRAM:  @FOLKWIN_EXPERT_RECOVERY REGARDS, MR JEMES WINSON.

Read more
Post reply image

REACH OUT ON GOOGLE ( FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY ) TRUSTED SCHOOL GRADES HACKER HIRE, AND THE KEY TO YOUR SUCCESSFUL BITCOIN/CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY ..COTACT FOLKWIN EXPERT RECOVERY TODAY FOR ASSISTANCE OKAY. CONTACT THEM VIA EMAIL: FOLKWINEXPERTRECOVERY @ TECH-CENTER.COM OR WHATSAPP: +1(769)-280-0965 TELEGRAM:  @FOLKWIN_EXPERT_RECOVERY REGARDS, MR JEMES WINSON.

Read more
Post reply image

Daiso! I bought a pack of 6 bags for 2sgd there. They have other stuff in their party section so you can get other things for the goodie bags for an affordable price as well. They also have candy and stationary -- all things you can consider putting in the bags.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11630)

Hi Lay Kuen, try SKP if you need it soon, it's much cheaper than daiso though not as many selection. Tao Bao is the cheapest but depends if you have need it urgently. Delivery might take awhile.

Want to get for birthday party? Here is the link for stationery popular cartoon set. from $1-$1.60 http://list.qoo10.sg/item/RESTOCK-KIDS-STATIONERY-SET-STATIONERY-SET-KIDS-PARTY-GIFT-BIRTHDAY/481950754

Read more

Just buy the pack n get the stuffs from Giant or Sheng Siong. I do that every year. Kids loves tidbits. I get stationeries set from FB and the goodie bags too from Kids Toddlers Wonderland II.

Look for Fun Things on Facebook. They customise and pack everything for you. I did for my son party packs at $1 only! (Best thing is tt i dint have to lift a finger to do any packing)

8y trước

Which user ID ? Can't seems to find the right Fun Things account. Thanks

can go check out daiso or taobao or those stationary shop that sell all kids stuff have those stationary pencils set . i will get that.

Carousell is another option if you are looking for themed stuff. Many sellers and prices are also rather pocket-friendly.