When did you stop breastfeeding? After how many months?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I breastfed my children at least 2 years each. Usually i weaned them when i got pregnant again, because i know it is hard for me to attend 2 nursing children at one time. Overall, it depends on each mom's situation. Some may feel difficult to continue beyond 6 months, some have support to do it till 2-3 years. We all do what we think the best for our family.

Read more

I stopped bf with #1 when he was one easier back then due to the all male environment. Guess the norm back then was 1yo. These days sometimes with all the hype about bf and social pressure, it makes me feel guilty if l were to quit. 3bf moms in office and l'm the new edition. Hope current milk supply lasts till 1yo.

Read more

I direct latched my no.1 and no.2 until they turned 2.5 years old. Sometimes I feel it is not they refuse to wean but I am the one who refuse to wean them as I enjoy the bonding and close relationship with my kids while breastfeeding. It is a very tiring journey but I feel my effort (time and milk) worth it.

Read more

I direct latch baby up till now 7 months. And not intending to stop, ill go on as long as i can. I lo e the bond shared between me and baby. Its the most beautiful feeling, moment and picture which stays embedded in my heart.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5879)

My ferst born was breast fed up to 3 years.... And my second one? Still counting...

I, myself, stopped nursing from my mom at 7 years old.