What's your favourite chicken dish? I feel you can never have enough chicken recipes!

130 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +18488416266 Winner of $533 million Mega Millions jackpot Richard Wahl, I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Prince helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Prince about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $533 million dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +18488416266 or email him at [email protected]

Read more

Hi guys, I don’t have much to say right now rather than to say thank you to Dr Amber for rescuing me and my family from poverty. I love playing the lottery but winning big is always the issue for me. I will never forget the day I came in contact with Dr Amber whose lottery spell made me a winner of $360,000,000 million dollars just by giving me sure winning numbers within 3 days to play the lottery after he prepared the lottery spell for me. My financial status has changed for good and I’ve started to live my dream life after 14 years of playing the lottery. Thank you Dr Amber for I’m very grateful for all you’ve done for me and my family. You can call or message Dr Amber via WhatsApp with +1 (318) 306-5044 or email: [email protected] or visit: www.amberlottotemple.com for more information.

Read more

HOW TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK & HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER. BACK I want to thank Dr Omokpo for saving my marriage. My husband treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my husband has changed towards me. Then he told me to contact: {[email protected]}that he will help me bring my husband back to being a good ma n.That this great man helped her too. Then I gave him a try. after 3 days of casting the spell my husband came back home and i forgive him and today we are living in joy and happiness If you are going through any relationship stress or broken marriage situation and you want your Ex lover, Ex boyfriend, Ex girlfriend or Divorced husband or wife back you reach him via: [email protected]

Read more

I use to be a very poor woman who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Alli is the name, Email:  [email protected] or contact him on his whatsApp number +2348100772528 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way

Read more

I use to be a very poor woman who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Alli is the name, Email:  [email protected] or contact him on his whatsApp number +2348100772528 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way

Read more

Read more

LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK MY EX LOVER IS BACK (DR OMOKPO) JOY BACK TO MY SCATTERED HOME THE FAMILY THAT I THOUGHT I HAVE LOST TO AND ANOTHER WOMAN FOREVER. Thank you my helper, [email protected] You helped me to restore peace back into my broken home with your spell casting power. When I thought my husband was gone forever you brought him back to me and my kids again. My husband was in the arms of another woman. They almost got married but with your help. Now my husband is back and now stays at home caring for the children as we used to be with our families. If anybody has any relationship or health issue kindly reach him on: [email protected]

Read more

Claudio Namath is my name and I honestly want to use this medium to appreciate pro wizard Gilbert Recovery. Remedy Hackers is a cyber scientist organization for helping to fix credit score. I was able to purchase a mortgage home after there helped in upgrading my credit score. Things has been more good for me now. CONTACT THEM FOR ALL KINDS OF HACKING JOBs. They offer professional hacking services like; -University grades changing -Bank accounts hack -Erase criminal records hack -Facebook hack -Twitters hack -email accounts hack -Grade Changes hack Email- prowizardgilbertrecovery(@)engineer.com, WhatsApp number: (+1)  541- (240) 9985

Read more

A roasted whole chicken! All you need: chicken, salt, pepper, a lemon, olive oil and fresh herbs (I use rosemarry). Coat the chicken with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Stuff the cavity of the chicken with the rest of the ingredients and pop the chicken in the oven for about 1 hr at 200degC. I love this recipe because I can prep and cook this in advance and be free to other things while the chicken cooks. I will serve the chicken with oven roasted potatoes and veggies.

Read more

For me it's chicken rice. Simply boil the chicken in water (i will marinate the chicken with light soy sauce, some pepper and salt, and sesame oil) till it is cooked, use the chicken broth to cook rice. Add some ginger into the rice while cooking. For the cooked chicken, I will add sesame oil and light soy sauce for taste. This is my own version (didn't follow any recipe) and sadly, not as tasty as the hawker centre ones. Pardon the lousy photo though!

Read more
Post reply image
2y trước

What a powerful spell caster, all my life i have never seen a powerful man like Dr Graceondu, i have been playing lottery game for years now and i have never won any reasonable amount of money i was just checking things online and i stumble on a testimony about Dr Graceondu on how he helped someone with a lottery game and the person won a very big amount of money at first i never believed in the fairy tails but i just decided to give it a try, so i contacted Dr Graceondu, and he told me what i need to do, so i did what he asked me to do, the next day in the morning he sent me some lottery number to play so played the game, to my greatest surprise i won a very big amount of money £5,162,779million i was shocked i couldn’t close my mount because it was a life transformation for me, i just want the whole world to help me thank Dr Graceondu for transforming my life i promised him i was going to tell the whole world about him, you can also contact him if you need his help too. You can reac