What's the best handsfree bra that would allow me to pump while doing other things?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I use simple wishes bought from Amazon. Also available at the medical store, thomson hospital. I have 2 - one for office and one for home. Love it to the max. Zippers in the front to put on and remove. Am free to do household chores, pump at work while clearing emails etc.

Post reply image

The simple wishes bra is a god send for me. i love the velcro in the back that guarantees the bra will fit even if i put on or lose weight. it adjusts about 10 inches!!! its also super comfy and works with all electric pumps. highly recommend it!!

Thành viên VIP

i have bought the following 3 handsfree bras from Kulily.com 1. Autumnz - Hands Free Pumping Bra for $24.90 (pic attached) 2. Simple Wishes - Hands Free Breastpump Bra - $45 3. Simplicity - Hands Free Pumping Bra Kit - $25.90

Read more
Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3599)

I have been using Autumnz hands free bra since 3 years ago. I have 2 (only) and interchange when I wash the other. Really great stuff and holds the pump bottles well.

mine is simple wishes. bought from pupsik! so far it's good.

Thành viên VIP

I use the freemie instead :)