Maid problem

Hi all, what time does ur helper wakes up, and go to bed? Lunch time an hour? How about their off days, what time do u all allow? My maid is taking care of my 2 months old LO. At night she feeds, but recently, I ask her to stop using her phone (3rd warning already).. she pisses off and I have to feed. She is on her phone when feeding, when bathing, when cooking, during her breaks, when doing hse chores… 😣 so dangerous for my LO. She hates cooking, so she always carry my LO, claiming he doesn’t wanna be put down in the cot, end up I have to order. Recently I insist she cooks no matter how late.. but then, seems like RS not so good already. mirror already cracks

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, I just hired a helper to take care of my 2 months old too. Since she’s taking care baby she doesn’t have a fixed sleeping hour/schedule. When baby sleeps during the day time she will help with the house chores. At night when baby sleeps then she sleeps too after night feeding. Middle of the night when baby wake up for milk , helper will wake up and go back to sleep again. Usually she wakes up around 7-8am depends what time baby wake up since she’s doing night feeding. I requested for her to only have 1 off day a month. Since I need her to help me to take care of LO and prefer her not to go out so much and get contact of viruses outside and pass to my LO. For phone wise, she can use when baby is sleeping / finished doing house chores. Never really limit her on the phone as I feel it will be quite bored for her if she’s home everyday, taking care LO and house work. But I have highlighted to her that can’t compromise on her work while using phone. So far so good and she’s quite automatic too. I think try to keep a good relationship since they are taking care our LO.

Read more
8mo trước

Btw, which country is ur helper from