What are the real benefits to breastfeeding?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

1. Significant reductions in the risk of lower respiratory infections and hospitalizations for lower respiratory infections during the first year of life. 2. Significant reduction in the incidence of gastrointestinal tract infections while being breastfed and up to 2 months after breastfeeding is stopped. 3. Significant reduction in the risk of necrotizing enterocolitis in premature infants. One surgery or death prevented for every 8 premies being fed exclusively with human milk. 4. Significant reduction in the risk of SIDS and infant mortality around the world. 5. Reduced risk of asthma, eczema, celiac disease and inflammatory bowel disease. 6. Breastfed infants are less likely to become obese children and adults. 7. Reduction in the risk of type 1 diabetes, childhood leukemia and lymphoma. 8. Improved neurodevelopmental outcomes in premature infants (best supported) and likely even term infants (probably not significant enough to matter in most healthy kids) even when accounting for social variables. 9. Mothers who breastfeed have less postpartum bleeding, less risk of postpartum depression, are less likely to abuse their children even after accounting for social variables and have lower risk of breast and ovarian cancer. 10. Lactational amenorrhea helps to prevent subsequent pregnancy while still breastfeeding.

Read more

Benefits to baby: 1, meets all nutritional needs 2, easy digestion & less likely to develop stomach upset, constipation & diarrhoea 3, bm is with antibodies, so improves immunity 4, close body contact & interaction aids in creating special bond between mom & baby 4, reduces the risk of SIDS, obesity, diabetes in adulthood 5, breastfed babies are known to have higher IQ scores and better eyesight. Benefits to mom : 1, Early sucking helps me to contract faster & reduces blood loss after childbirth 2, delays return of menstrual period and exclusive breastfeeding is a natural contraceptive 3, burn calories and helps to shed some gain gained during pregnancy 4, Risk of developing breast, ovarian and womb cancers, heart diseases and osteoporosis is lower Breastfeeding is good for family & community too. 1, free & convenient 2, environmentally friendly 3, baby will not fall sick so easily, so medical cost is reduced. u r also less likely to miss work as a result 4, we can save money from the direct cost of formula milk and from fewer visits to the doctor. Really many many benefits to breastfeeding. May be one can write a book on it

Read more

To me, the most benefit are: 1) cost-saving - do not need to buy fm 2) easy handling - no need to bring alot of stuff when gg out or overseas (e.g. milk bottles, milk powder and etc..) 3) easy access - no need to worry if i bring enough milk out.. cos my milk 24/7 and i just need to pull the shirt down and dl.. (with a nursing cover if outside) 4) saving time - right away, i can just feed my lo 5) comfort and bonding - bf can comfort lo and at the same time... u get ur bonding time with lo alone 6) more healthier choice - bm have much more vitamins and calcium and it contain anti-bodies that gives baby's immune system a boost 7) custom-make - no need to worry if the milk is suitable for baby's age as bm will customise according to their needs as they grow 8) prevent u from getting some cancer - i guess this is important and bf help to reduce the risk of getting breast cancer hope this helps... ^_^

Read more

Just to add on.. Benefits for the baby: - Provides complete nutrition that a baby needs for the first 6 months of his/her life - Helps reduces the risk of infections (colostrum is rich in antibodies and could help baby fight against infections) - Provide comfort and security for baby as he/she nurse at breast Benefits for the mother: - Convenience (in the form of no need to clean bottles, warm milk) - Cost saving (as compared to buying formula) - Recovery of womb, aided by the suckling of baby which reduces the likelihood of severe bleeding and helps speeds up contraction of the womb to pre-pregnancy size - Reduces risk of breast cancer - Helps to expend calories and promote losing of weight gained during pregnancy (if a balanced diet is followed post partum)

Read more

Hello, my name is Krzysztof. In short, I was fooled by a dishonest broker who disappeared with my funds a few months ago. I contacted Hack West and gave him everything he needed to help in recovering my 3.4 BTC and I am glad he recovered my money. Although I was skeptical at first, I can boldly tell the world to contact [email protected] or Whatsapp +1 424 307 2638 for all kinds of hacking services. West is always straight forward and ready to answer every question put across to him. Best regards!

Read more

Breast milk is the best for babies. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.

Read more

Breast milk contains antibodies that help your baby fight off viruses and bacteria. Breastfeeding lowers your baby's risk of having asthma or allergies. Plus, babies who are breastfed exclusively for the first 6 months, without any formula, have fewer ear infections, respiratory illnesses, and bouts of diarrhea. You can also refer to the following website: http://www.fitpregnancy.com/baby/breastfeeding/20-breastfeeding-benefits-mom-baby http://www.notmilk.com/101.html

Read more

To me, there are many benefits. Below are some examples:- No formula = cost savings Babies are believed to be healthier and will rarely fall sick - Depends on what the mummy's eat. Stronger immunity level of the babies Bags are lighter as there is no need to bring water and formula out. Can breastfeed on the go

Read more

f0r me the real benefit 0f breastfeeding t0 0ur l0 it will give them pr0tecti0n in viruses and bacteria they much str0nger and healthier we will surely secure that the f0od 0ur baby take are healthy and safe f0r them t0 take. they will bec0me str0nger and str0nger they are fast learner they are bec0me genius

Read more
7y trước

add 0n breastfeedng is an easy way 0ther than f0rmula that y0u need t0 wash and sterelze the b0ttle bf0re l0 take ths. it als0 the best way f0r m0ther and lo t0 have b0ndng t0gether it will make them much c0mf0rtble it is als0 the best way t0 save m0ney t0 buy thngs that lo 0ther needs .

Thành viên VIP

Breastfeeding protects the baby against infection by coating the intestinal track with various immune factors. From the stomach to the anus the milk moves relatively slowly so the barrier that is formed by the breastmilk prevents various fungus, bacteria and virus from getting into the baby.