What would you prefer? iPhone 6s Plus or Samsung S7 Edge? Plus points for the one with the most kid-friendly features.

7 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

We have both iPhone and Samsung at home. Few months after I gave birth, hubby was about to buy me a new iPhone as an upgrade. I really feel iOS fits my professional and personal needs but with our munchkin, it is very difficult to download and store apps and movies for kids. So I switched to samsung. It is better for me as I have an expandable memory, easier to share movies with co-parents, and I can choose several "Kids Zone" apps.

Đọc thêm

I think both are truly fit for any parent. It's a matter of preference. May argue that iPhones are typically easier to navigate and operate. Whereas Samsung is more customizable and offers more functionality with other devices. I'm a Samsung user, so I'm inclined to say Samsung! In any case, both are fantastic phones.

Đọc thêm

I used to be an iPhone person and vehemently insisted on Apple products. But ever since I switched to Samsung randomly one fine day, I never looked back. The Android operating system is much more easier to manage and adding sings and movies -- wayyyy easier than the iPhone. So I'd say Samsung all the way!

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12182)

Samsung s7 edge po. maganda talaga Samsung dati pa😊 medyo maarte kse yung iPhone tsaka mahirap pag nasira

I prefer the IPhone. iOS is more user-friendly than android, i find.

Iphone 6plus