What is an EDD calculator?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Chuyên gia

An EDD calculator helps you estimate your date of delivery ("due date") based on the timing of your last menstrual period. Gestational age estimates how far along you are in your pregnancy. Your health care provider uses the gestational age in weeks (rather than months) to plan your care during pregnancy. Most pregnancies last about 40 weeks from the first day of the last menstrual period. To calculate your estimated due date and gestational age, enter the current date and the date your last menstrual period started.

Read more

GOOD DAY, I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan amount €560k from Prof.Cindy Alberto Kauk. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00USD to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Mrs.Cindy Alberto Kauk holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress By Email [email protected]

Read more

it helps to estimate ur due date