What is the best toy for Kids this Christmas?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Experience gifts! For your own children, there's no better gift than uninterrupted family time - no work, no screen time, no phones - just embracing everything as a family and have fun together :) For gifts, the best gifts are experiences too - gift vouchers to a play area, a day out with friends, spending time with loved ones ... anything that the recipient would love to do and just pay in advance for them as a gift!

Read more

I think it depends on the age of the kid esp If it is prezzies for kids Parties... eg. if my 9mth old is to rec presents, I would want toys which help to dev their motor skills ( but do check out what are the toys ur Friend might already have for the baby) If for own kids I would think u know what ur children like to have most

Read more

Time, time and time, quality time. I repeat quality time. In Singapore kids rarely and barely have their parents 100% attention. Due to work, the culture here most families need to have a combined income. In this generation our kids have everything except us. Look around and you will see.

Experiences instead of toys..even for bdays if someone would to ask me, I'll tell them I'd appreciate an entrance tix to e zoo or a baking lesson..if e person is a v.close family friend or relative, I'd ask that they bring my lo for a day out..

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21348)

Get toy will always be the toy that will let your child play and learn at the same time. Educational toy need not be boring ie musical instruments, vtech learning train

Me thinks - the best gift is quality time. It's not just about being physically there but being emotionally and mentally there as well. So... Put the phone aside!

Thành viên VIP

wow, no toys are lousy in a kids world! depending on age, my toddler loves cars and train sets!

thanks