outdoor parks in sg

What are your favorite outdoor parks and play areas for your toddlers?

38 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I like to bring my toddler to punggol end. there is a pond there . u can bring your own bread to feed the turtle. else indoor playground is the best place to burn their energy. I like fidget, hokey pokey, polliwogs.

1) Jacob Ballas Children's Garden 2) All the different dry & water free play areas in shopping Malls (like Nex, Westgate, IMM) 3) Pasir Ris Park - the playground is huge & beach is nearby too

East coast park where they enjoyed cycling at the tracks for kids where we don't have to worry adult bike might hurt them. They also can play sand there. Many activities building there too.

my boy loves playing with water so I love bringing him to featured pools around singapore and of course free water play areas like those at vivocity, sports hub and waterway point!

East Coast park good for family, kids can play sand, scooter, Cycling or jogging and parents can join in together!

We love the newly open Marine Cove outdoor playground so much! Also the MacDonald there. :)

Thành viên VIP

My Daughter loves west coast park, with their outdoor playground (near McDonald’s)

tampines 1 roof top. they have proper changing area for washing up too.

for me is west gate the play ground there is also small. water play for toddlers.

Really love the Jubilee Park at Fort canning. Its pretty new and well-maintained.