career vs pregnancy

We were planning to have our 2nd child when i was diagnosed with PCOS early last year. I was told that it would be hard to get pregnant again. I had two tvs that still confirmed my unsolved PCOS, so i have to accept that i may never have a baby again. Then opportunity came at my work, i am a candidate for promotion, so I work hard, make free overtime, never make absences, because i know i deserve it. I am already training for the position when unexpectedly i became pregnant. It came to me as a surprise, ive been waiting for this moment for a long time, and i am positively sure i can still work while being pregnant. But I am bleeding. Tvs shown that I have minimal subchorionic bleeding, so I have to bedrest, but it was almost 2wks, and my period-like bleeding doesn't stop. I want my baby to survive but I also need my work, for their future. I wanted to think positive, but it was easier said than done. i know it was unhealthy to overthink, but i cant stop thinking. i want my baby so much that i hate myself for thinking about the promotion. i really feel bad. But one thing is for sure, I want my baby to survive!

profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Hãy là người đầu tiên trả lời