A letter from my child's daddy

To my Unborn Child, I swear to God that you are my world, my treasure, my everything. I pray that you will always be healthy and daddy shall make sure you have good nutrients and good food especially nowadays living in the world suffering public health and global crisis. I pray for your safety and daddy shall protect you from the day our GOD sent you to me until the rest of my life. Daddy out here workin to make sure you have your needs coz daddy loves you a lot. Yes it's true. As how I love your mom very much. Imma give you what I didn't have had cause growing up I was poor. I had to work multiple part time jobs so I can buy foods. I pray that me and your mom understands each other flaws and weaknesses and daddy make sure to keep this family strong and happy until I die cause daddy grew up with a miserable broken family ?. And I never wanted for you to be placed in the same situation. Never. As you grow up, I pray you may find real love and real friendship. I hope this world never hardens your heart and you always know the difference between what is real and what is just an illusion. I want you to be fearless and true to yourself first and foremost all the days of your life. Love, Daddy

A letter from my child's daddy
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Wow 🙏

5y trước

Thank you po. 🙏