My tweener daughter is quite difficult when being asked on doing household chores unlike when she was smaller. How should we handle her?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think you should sit her down and talk to her about how she needs to contribute at home. That you need her help to make the household function and that it's good training for her as well. Try to suggest ways she can make it fun by playing her favorite music, etc. If she still doesn't listen, you can discipline her na. You should be able to reason with your tween, so always go down that route first before you lose your temper.

Read more
8y trước

That's the main thing she's like testing my patience all the time. Daming times na we did talks. Minsan may pag iyak pa sya (nakokonsyensya or what? ) Tapos magbabait ng ilang araw or sometimes hours then ganun na naman.. .like a cycle.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-18080)

Pwede naman tayong maging strict pagdating sa gawaing bahay para ma-disiplina sila at matutong sumunod. Kaunting punishments at pagtataas ng boses para matakot sila, since malaki naman na. :)