❌MYTH: Covid vaccines will affect our milk supply.

Too many moms were hesitant and afraid to get vaccinated because of so many black propaganda about COVID vaccines. ❌MYTH: Covid vaccines will affect our milk supply. Our milk will stop, our milk will be poisonous and dangerous for our babies. ✅FACT: If you're breastfeeding mom, get your vaccine. You will pass a significant amount of immunity in your breastmilk. We don't know when we're going to have vaccine for very young infants and you're essentially providing them a significant amount of passive immunity. We don't have other ways of protecting those babies and younger kids. As Breastfeeding Advocate, we deepened, studied and learned so many things about the advantages of having vaccines while nursing our babies. Our vaccines are recommended safe for both lactating moms and pregnant moms. We, as Breastfeeding Advocates check e-lactancia.org for the compatability of the medicines and vaccines that really highly recommended for our mommies. Vaccines really saves lives. Lamang ang may TAMANG KALAAMAN. I fervently inviting you to join our community Team BakuNanay to know further and to educate more about the benefits of vaccines. Get vaccinated before it's too late. theAsianparent Philippines VIP Parents Philippine #TeamBakuNanay #ProudBakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkforAll #ProudBakuNanayAmbassador

❌MYTH: Covid vaccines will affect our milk supply.
4 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

I'm breastfeeding and got myself fully vaccinated, no effect on my milk supply. actually, ever since i had my vaccine, my daughter and I have not contracted covid19. the vaccine is effective even for breastfeeding moms😊

Thành viên VIP

Agree that this is a myth ma. I got my 2 doses of COVID vaccine while breastfeeding and it never affects my milk supply.

Super Mom

myth busted 🤱💉

Thành viên VIP

good to know this.