Today, I learnt an important value: your kids spell LOVE as 'TIME'. Dads, how do you spell your love for your kids?

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My dad was always working and never around when I was growing up so yes, TIME is LOVE for me and my brothers. But at the same time, we also understood that the luxuries and comforts we were blessed with was due to my dad's SACRIFICE. He missed out on a lot so that we can have a lot more. For that, we are thankful so LOVE = SACRIFICE.

Read more
2y trước

I want to let the world know about Doctor KUTA the Great spell caster that brought back my wife to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor KUTA used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my woman with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my wife came back to me on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back and even since then she loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Doctor KUTA because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problems with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor KUTA today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor KUTA email this great spell on via [email protected] or or add him on whasapp +2349150310901