Are there any PUVs from makati going straight to st lukes? what's the most efficient way to go there if I bring my baby brother with me?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Where exactly from Makati will you be coming from? Convenient thing when commuting to Bonifacio Global City is that they have exclusive buses which include stops to St. Lukes, Market! Market!, SM Aura, and other buildings in the area. The terminal of these buses is located across the staircase of MRT Ayala Station northbound exit. If you will be coming from Glorietta or Greenbelt, it is at the opposite side. There are two routes to BGC - the West and the East Route. To get to St. Lukes, take the West Route bus. Not sure though, but I believe it is either the 4th or the 5th stop. You can ask the driver anytime if you feel lost. What I like more about it is that they upgraded their system so passengers could use their beep cards also (the one you use for LRTs and MRTs). Prepare at least 12 php-15 php for the fare. Babies are free of charge, of course. Here's a photo of the BGC bus for your refence. (Photo from Google)

Đọc thêm
Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11252)

I'll be coming from greenbelt thank you! this helped so much!