Morning sickness & stress at workplace

Hi Mummies, How do y’all cope with feeling dizzy and nauseous (but not vomiting) And do y’all faced issue with requesting working from home at workplace after being pregnant or felt discriminated after no. Of times applying MCs & HLs to rest.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I always get " Aiyoooo why last minute take oneee". In the end, i resign. Cause too much too handle. I encounter frequent urination whereby i have lock the shop and run to toilet as often. Just came back, want to pee again. Dont want to get any complications . Better to take care of health first, understand that now check ups are ex. God will ease your pregnancy. Dont worry and dont stress.

Read more

My manager starts to want me to have a plan for going back to office 3 days a week despite me saying I’m exhausted. My hub says if I get questioned for my lower efficiency in office, just ‘remind’ manager that I did mention before my energy level is not up yet.

I find that eating a bit eases nausea. Just eat plain cracker or candy or any tidbits will do. There are few times I feel like want to sleep and go back home. I feel guilty and lazy but my body really feels tired

1y trước

Same, it’s like every afternoon I cannot help but energy level starts going down. Feel like I have taken anarex when actually I didn’t

Thankfully my mgmt is understanding n has allowed me to wfh thus far. We will see how when I enter into second trimester, heard from doctor I should feel better

I am in the situation might lost my job after a few mc and hospitalisation. Was hinted if I could want to reconsider my role.

1y trước

I don’t know if I might end up with same situation as yours. It feels that companies half the time don’t care about govt’s worry on low birth rate. Its like that’s govt’s problem, not mine. I have a feeling this coming year I might take a few mc. The exhaustion is getting worse.