Health & Wellness in Singapore

My sister is a UX designer supporting NZ-based company, Fonterra, to identify potential new target markets.  Singapore is one such market.  I was asked to share a survey with those in Singapore who wouldn't mind sharing their perspectives on how Health & Wellness impacts people in Singapore today.  The form should only take a few minutes and if you get chosen for interview you will get a $50 voucher for your time.  I was interviewed and received a $50 Uniqgift e-voucher. The interview was pretty relaxed and enjoyable.  More details below: We’re conducting research focusing on how Health & Wellness impacts people in Singapore today - the role it plays in our busy lives, your concerns, how it affects food decisions and what efforts you’re taking to improve your everyday Health & Wellness. We have an anonymous survey in Google Forms (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezjf-7a5rNL_K5a9QLAbn_qjfi2osDC0k3GwNPerV0PcfvrQ/viewform) that takes approx. 10mins. Would be very valuable if you are able to give this a go. If selected for a follow-up interview, for your time we will send you a small $50 gift card to say thanks. Everything will be highly confidential, the data will not be shared and only used for the purposes of this research only.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

👍