Healthcare Worker

Raising this red armband in full support for our health care workers, our fighters and heroes during this pandemic. Let us be one and active in giving all the support that they need in order for us to win this battle, this includes promoting health care benefits, following medical protocols and veering away from fake news and misinformation that creates fear and hampers our progress as a nation. I am happy to be part of this community "Team Bakunanay” where moms like me can get very relevant data and provides correct medical vaccination information. I am encouraging everyone also to be part of our community. Join our Team Bakunanay FB community 💕 https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/?ref=share Comment "❤" to show your support 👇 theAsianparent Philippines VIP Parents Philippine #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeBakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkforAll #VIPParentsph #VIPParents

Healthcare Worker
5 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Salute to all our modern-day heroes! Let's help in spreading awareness and educate everyone who are misled by fake news.

Thành viên VIP

as a nurse by profession sobrang appreciated ko tong campaign na ito ❤️

Thành viên VIP

Let's show our unending support to our hero health care workers 👍🏻

Thành viên VIP

Good initiative momma! Sana madami pa mag pa bakuna.

Thành viên VIP

no to fake news