My Mother-In-Law smokes right into my face everytime we visit. What Shld I do. His whole family smok

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t meet at their house. Change to dinner outside or ask her if she can smoke after you guys leave. If cannot, then stop visiting for good, husband can go over himself. My mil changed to vaping at home after I got pregnant and only smoke at work. I personally used to be a smoker pre pregnancy and now I’m the non smoker so I’ll avoid if someone smokes around me and my baby. You can’t stop anyone from smoking so you have to avoid it yourself.

Read more
2y trước

Then you tell her, I’m tired so I’m not playing. You can ask your son to play with you. If this is the case, I won’t put baby at their house when baby is out. Who is gonna be responsible if anything happens to my baby cause grandma smokes in his or her face? Who is gonna take care? Who is gonna pay for the bills? It’s you. If they cannot make a little sacrifice or give in (don’t say for your sake la, for the sake of their OWN grandchild), then don’t blame you for distancing yourself when you’re just trying to protect the baby. I mean it is common sense where we avoid pregnant ladies, babies or even non smokers when we smoke la, let alone in the face.