Is it possible that my LO is on EBM milk strike? He has been drinking EBM since day one.. and he is now 14weeks old.. I am do mixed feeding.. But recently he has been rejecting his feed using EBM.. out of 120ml, he drank 90ml only and starts to push the bottle away.. But when it comes to fm feed, he hungrily drinks up the whole 120ml.. there isn't any changes to my diet.. going back to work next mon.. was thinking to stop pumping at work (very inconvenient) if he continues to reject the EBM.. hiaz..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sometimes yes, because it is easier to suck from the bottle. Direct latching takes hard work. Thats the risk of giving both bottle and bm. I would continue with ebm. Also fm milk is sweeter. So many kids who has taken fm over a period of time struggles with the change to bm after.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11241)

maybe it's time to change the teats to the next stage? perhaps the flow is too slow and Bb gets tired of sucking after a while and give up drinking.

i think its just a stage . continue to give EBM , if problem persist, give smaller feeds. My girl only drink an ave of 100ml . she is 22 mo now.

6y trước

Oh my! Thanks for sharing. I was worried as my baby is drinking only 90ml per feed. She’s currently 3 mths