For Pinoy parents, Why or why not you'll consider sending your kids to a private school over public school? May it be preschool, grade school, hs..

4 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

From a private school, I transferred to a public school back when I was in elementary and I studied there for three years. At first, I became culture shocked. There were a lot of students, there were some teachers who spanked students and lots of them came from different social segments. I even had a basurero friend and I remember I'd watch him try getting tadpoles from a canal. Now, I realized I am glad I was exposed to lots of kinds of people at young age. I learned how to empathize with them and befriend them, without consideration of his social status. I think that's one of the invaluable things you'll learn in a public school.

Đọc thêm

I came from a private school from elementary to high school, and state university in college. I want to do the same with my kids. I am after the security and the number of students in each class because it's very important that each student gets enough attention and care. When they're grown up, I want them to be exposed in an environment which will help them to become street smart individuals. I don't want them to learn just within the four corners of the room, rather be exposed to different life situations. That's what I've learned from studying in a state university, and it has helped me mature and change for the better as a person.

Đọc thêm

I'm a public school graduate (grade school to college) and I don't see anything wrong if I also send my kid to public school. The only concern I have with public schools in Metro Manila is the ratio of teachers to students. That's why we're planning to send our child to a private school for grade school, and we're hoping she can enter our municipality's Science High School.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13586)