Hey parents! I'm lactose intolerant, and my wife is not. My daughter doesn't seem to display any signs of lactose intolerance per se, but should we switch her to soy milk just in case? Also, what are the benefits of soy milk opposed to regular?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Believe it or not, soy milk is better than dairy milk. Studies show that cow's milk leeches of calcium in our bones, contrary to what companies would advertise. Do not worry about switching from dairy milk to a plant-based milk. Calcium and protein can be found in most plant-based counterparts. In case you want to explore more options, you may want to check almond milk, rice milk, coconut milk, oat milk and even quinoa! You have lots of options. Hope you find what suits best for your kid

Đọc thêm

Before you do the switch, I think it's best for you guys to consult a pedia first. For the benefits, Soya milk is rich in protein so it'll build muscles also, it's not too sweet so your child will avoid obesity in the future.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11952)