Reasons Why We love H&M Kids Clothes as Part of My Parenthood Journey

As a parent, we love to dress up our kids. Even when we go out, I dress them up first. It helps me do it easier because the print on it makes him excited. Of course, choosing clothes for kids is not just about how it looks but cosy to wear. We all know how much kids like playing around; running, dancing, jumping and other activities. By the way, Ace is wearing H&M kids clothes. I like how it's true to its size. The fabric of this polo shirt is soft and 100% cotton. He can freely move while playing. 👔 Can you believe that these products use eco-friendly materials? Yes, it is. These are made from sustainable materials like organic cotton. That's why I'm glad that it gives fashion and love to Ace's environment at an affordable price. H&M kids clothes are stylish, top and bottom pieces. I am comfortable because I know he will be comfortable as well. The pants have an adjustable elastic waistband so I can instantly adjust it if his waistline is getting bigger. I must say, It's definitely worth buying for and can be part of your parenthood journey. ❤👩‍👦 @hm_kids @hm @viparentsph @theasianparent_ph #HMxTAP #HM #HMkids #VIPParents #TAP #TheAsianParentph

Reasons Why We love H&M Kids Clothes as Part of My Parenthood Journey
6 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Visited H&M over the weekend (pero super ingat pa rin going out) and I can say na nakakamiss talaga shopping with the kids lalo na matching outfits. Super love H&M!

3y trước

uy didnt know meron sila sa Zalora. sige will check this out. thank you!!

Wow, Ace looks happy and comfy with this style :) Iba talaga pag H&M :)

super loveee h&m for my kids!!

Super Mom

love their selection for kids too!

Thành viên VIP

Dinosaur print! This is nice ah

Thành viên VIP

Super cute!