My son has been falling sick every 2 weeks for 4mth after going to the CC. Thinking of change school

Is it normal?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

go try changing school and see if that is going to help prevent your son from falling sick . please it's just the weather these days rain n hot weather then rain again . my baby n I just recently recovered from fever,sore throat n runny nose all in 1 . the next time she's about to have symptoms of falling sick i give her early medication .. it's totally normal for kids to fall sick 😷 maybe it's just their immunity, try asking doctor to prescribe some vitamins for your son or any necessary vaccines and see if that can help to build your child's immune system .. 😷☺️

Read more

There's no need to change school, perhaps it might be kids immunity or environment in CC that may have cause your little one to fall sick easily. You might want to seek doctor advise and boost your little one immunity with Vitamins and if necessary vaccines like flu etc. Perhaps this may help. All the best mummy, don't stress yourself 😊

Read more

quite common I would say, esp if they are getting used to the environment and if they happen to mix ard with the older kids, new virus attack again.. weather also another factor..

Super Mom

no need to change school. it's very normal. same thing will happen even if you change school. let your child drink probiotics or vitamins to build up your LO immunity.

Thành viên VIP

Unfortunately, that’s like the “norm”. Very common. 😅