Diarrhea in infant

Hi.. Need help.. My child infant having Diarrhea for more than 3days with swollen butt.. Went to kkh A&E this morning and was treated like as if its my fault that my baby sick.. The doc was abit cold towards us the whole time.. And was told that no medication for my baby and to just give probiotic and cream for the swollen rash.. I went to the emergency rather than kids clinic as I know emergency is way advance and will have a way to stop the Diarrhea.. But I am so disappointed. 😥😥😥 My baby has been pooping almost every hour or min.. 😥😥😥 I am so clueless what to do..

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Mummy, sorry to hear about the treatment at KKH. For a start, perhaps you want to follow the advice given by the Dr to take the probiotic and apply the cream religiously. Is your infant on formula milk? If she/he is, maybe you want to consider changing the formula as it may be one of the reason why she/he is having diarrhoea. It could also be due to virus which will go away on its own. Hope you little one is doing fine by now!

Read more
1y trước

Thanks alot for ur reply.. had recovered.. Yeah I just still follow the steps though.. 💕💕💕