My little one is 1 year old. He is still not sleeping through the night and wakes up once at 3am for a night feed(bottle). Anyone has any tips on how to get him to sleep through the night? I tried to rock him back to sleep and he would wake 15mins after. I heard of some sleep training methods but not sure which one works. I don't really like the cry it out method though. Appreciate any advice or sharing of experience.

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This is my advice to anyone who wants to hack a phone, do not pay for spy apps if you don’t have access to the phone. I wish I knew this sooner, I would not have spent so much on different spy apps. It took sometime before I finally found a way to hack my husband’s phone without having access to it. I mentioned my fears and insecurities to a friend and she recommended hackmart to me, This hacker provided a service that allows me to monitor his calls and conversations. I haven’t decided on what to do yet. I don’t think I can continue in this marriage. He is cheating on me. contact him here for help, via, [email protected]. (Www. hackmart. org)

Read more

I contacted him too because I want to hit the lottery Dr Mahlangu helped me to cast the spell, and behold I won ONE MILLION DOLLARS Truly you are the best and your spell is genuine and costs no harm I got my bills paid and my debt cleared I am making this known to every one of you who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery with a better price, this is the real contact we all have been searching for Contact him now DR Mahlangu E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I know a certified master hacker who has worked for me once in this earlier month. He is exceptionally extraordinary at hacking, he offers certified organizations, for instance, cleaning of awful record online without it being pursued back to you. He also help me to recoup account that have been taken by software engineer. His charges are sensible, reliable, authentic, 100% safe connect with him by methods for his mail, or just filter for Infidelity. Amazing organization, significantly endorsed WhatsApp the team today at +1 201 201 8574 Www. nitrocrackhub.com,,

Read more

Do you need financial aid, are you seriously in need of an urgent loan, to start up your own business, you're in debt and no funds for payment ? This is your chance to reach your desire goals because we give out personal loan, business loans, and all kinds of loan at 2% interest rate.... information contact us via Email: ([email protected]) whats-pp Number +918130061433

Read more
Post reply image

I just got my relationship fixed and my ex wife is back to me and we are living happily like never before I got help from a powerful spiritualist and his spells works effectively just as you want”contact Dr Mahlangu for help now Here his contact WhatsAppE-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

we tried feeding abit of warm water instead of milk then baby sleep already then we slowly pull out. and also heavier feed on the last milk feed before sleep. it will take some time..mine around 13months then start to sleep through

same with my baby. i think our room is dark or quiet so she will cry. but I put some lampshade to have some light. i feed on her big bottle so she cam sleep very well but after an hour she will cry again.. help me too

Thành viên VIP

We tried a heavier feed before going to sleep, and if she still gets up we tried leaving her for abit even when she cries and after a few days seemed to get better

thanks