My 21 months old always use his tongue and pushes his food out of his mouth.. Now I cook diff food for him everyday..he prefer bread.. is tis normal?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Two of my friends were in similar situations. One of them, like you, her son preferred bread to everything else. For the other, her son only ate crackers. Both of them chose the same approach. They stopped giving their children the preferred food. It was tough but it paid off after a few times. They would place the food they prepared in front of their children. When their children kick up a fuss and refuse to eat, they simply explained that it was that or nothing. When their children absolutely refuse (during the first time), they will take away the plate but offer it again after one or two hours. By then, their children are hungry and will simply eat what they were given. To facilitate the process, they also kept any bread/crackers out of sight. Very very tough for them to stand their grounds but worked in the long run. Both their children learn that kicking a fuss will not get them their way.

Read more

Perhaps you can mix your son's love of bread with other ingredients. Maybe when hidden or mixed in bread, your child will be more accepting of the other foods. You can battering the bread with egg and lightly sautee it with some oil or butter (like french toast) or you can make soup/porridge and dip the bread in before feeding it to your child. This way it's a win win situation -- baby gets the bread and you get to feed him other nutritious food.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3182)

thanks